Wednesday, December 30, 2009

rip- clementine

so today will go down in infamy as the day that i was told "so, your car is totaled".. outstanding. i'm quite distraught. this is the only car i've ever known. and my dad is happy, cause he doesn't have to deal with all the repairs. merely gets a check in ze mail. but, technically i guess the car isn't legally mine, and with the divorce and all.. i have absolutely no idea what that means for me and my life of putting 3ok+ on a car/year.

seriously. this isn't setting in. i'm the girl that drives the cute yellow car. that's ME. and you, prizm, have ruined that. for that, i hope, that you will pay.

... not vengeful at all. i swear. understand where i'm coming from? please? thanks.
and just return my baby back to me...


xo,
sad sad little me.

No comments:

Post a Comment