Saturday, September 19, 2009

oh brother can't you tell me what's got your heart beating so fast?

10 REAL RANDOM FACTS ABOUT YOU
1. i'm in love with God.
2. i don't like my hair. ever.
3. my favourite color is probably deep purple; like a plum.
4. don't like romaine lettuce- but i LOVE iceburg.
5. i'm a touchy-feely person.
6. i don't like being forced into the spotlight.
7. i love rain.
8. i detest misspellings.
9. i like dark chocolate covered macadamias.
10. i don't like shaving my legs.


9 WAYS TO WIN MY HEART
1. make me laugh.
2. respect my beliefs.
3. be completely honest.
4. spontaneity.
5. believe in me.
6. be a nice person, ha.
7. be there for me.
8. compliment me.
9. write me anything.


8 THINGS I CARRY EVERYDAY
1. your heart (i carry it in my heart)
2. my self.
3. my cell.
4. my wallet, or some part of it.
5. most likely my mac.
6. chargers.
7. glasses.
8. ...the weight of the world on my shoulders.


7 THINGS THAT ANNOY ME
1. people who degrade.
2. papercuts.
3. immaturity.
4. twofaced people.
5. blisters.
6. misused english.
7. shaving my legs.


6 STATES I'VE LIVED/VISTED
1. all ova' arizona!
2. cedar city, utah.
3. the beachland in california.
4. south bend, indiana <3.
5. newyork, newyork.
6. vegas- city of lights.


5 THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE
1. find the boy that God has set aside for me.
2. seize the day.
3. eliminate regret and fear and worry.
4. have children.
5. be a teacher.


4 THINGS I'M AFRAID OF
1. rejection.
2. losing all my teeth.
3. scorpions.
4. not having the time to say goodbye.


3 THINGS I DO EVERYDAY
1. pray.
2. shower.
3. breathe.


2 THINGS I'M TRYING NOT TO DO NOW
1. lean on my elbow that hurts oh so badly.
2. NOT 'dream like new york'.


1 PERSON I WANT TO SEE RIGHT NOW
1. is safely in bed at stanford.

6 comments:

  1. it's yo' turn on scrabble, baby girl ;)

    let's reschedule that phoenix art museum trip, yeah?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes please. please please. wednesday?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um. I am sad you don't like your hair, because it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. um, i am ECSTATIC that you commented on my blog, projectrunway bff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo, I'm so excited for project runway tomorrow.
    i hope that stupid cock guy leaves

    did i comment this post earlier?

    ReplyDelete